Beachwalk B&B offers the tourist and discerning business person, beautifully appointed rooms with en-suite bathrooms, private entrances and covered patios all in a peaceful secluded garden with sparkling pool.
The original residence in the beachfront suburb of Summerstrand is a heritage building that has been stylishly renovated to offer luxury 4-star Guest House accommodation. All rooms have private entrances, en-suite bathrooms and have been tastefully and comfortably decorated providing a restful haven after spending a day on the beach, exploring the nearby game parks or returning from a busy day at work. Sit out on your patio in the secluded garden to unwind after a long day. Microwaves, fridges, TVs and complimentary tea/coffee facilities are provided in each room and a sumptuous breakfast is served daily in the welcoming dining-room. Secure off-street parking is provided.
Beachwalk’s location is ideal for both traveller and businessman.
Park your car or arrange to be dropped-off, settle in and walk to the major entertainment facilities Port Elizabeth has to offer. Being about 60m from pristine beaches, the adventurous can participate in watersports at Hobie Beach or just spend a lazy day sunbaking, whilst the executive can take a relaxing stroll after work or an invigorating run along the sand to kickstart the day.
Take an easy 400 metre stroll to the Boardwalk Casino and Entertainment complex. On offer are movie houses, a ten-pin bowling alley, arts & crafts market, sports bar, mini funfair for the kiddies, coffee bars and a variety of restaurants.
Also within walking distance is the Bayworld Oceanarium and Snake Park, open-air craft markets and Brooke’s Pavilion Food & Entertainment Complex.
The airport is just 6km away and transfers can be arranged. A championship golf course is also just 4km down the road and the Addo Elephant Park, Shamwari and Kragga Kamma reserves are all within comfortable motoring distance.
* Twin single beds, double bed and family rooms available
* All rooms with en-suite bathrooms
* Bar fridge, microwave, tea & coffee making facilities in each room
* Ceiling fans, DSTV, telephones & ADSL connections are standard
* Hairdryers available on request
* Separate entrances, covered patios in a tranquil garden setting
* Secure off-street parking
Port Elizabeth is proudly known as the water sport capital of South Africa, offering malaria free game lodges, ethnic culture, art, and entertainment for everyone?
The Friendly City offers genuine, warm hospitality to all who stop to explore it -
* a diversity of water and beach sports on offer throughout the year
* magnificent, unspoilt beaches, some of the finest in the country
* warm waters and calm seas offer safe bathing spots
* home to the ?Splash Festival? an annual international watersport festival held over Easter
* wildlife close-by in a malaria free environment
* nature reserves on the doorstep
* guided tours and self-drive options available
* one of South Africa?s safest major cities
Beachwalk BB Bed Breakfast - PE Central
Beachwalk BB Bed Breakfast is located in PE Central. Beachwalk BB Bed Breakfast accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Beachwalk BB Bed Breakfast reviews. Book Beachwalk BB Bed Breakfast online and Save!
As one of the top Independent Tour Operators in South Africa, we providing a wide selection of South Africa Accommodation
PE Central hotels, lodges, resorts, holidays, PE Central travel packages, and all inclusive luxury lodges.