Private nature resort with direct access onto Cape Town's most unspoilt beach. 2 and 3-bedroomed log chalets with decks out over the tree-tops, and brick and thatched cottages in terraces among the milkwoods, all with living room, fireplace, kitchen, 2 bathrooms and superb sea views, fully serviced and equipped including dishwasher. Luxury B and B accommodation available as well. Excellent restaurant. Seminar facilities. Variety of beaches, restaurants, nightlife nearby.
The resort offers a blend of old world log and thatched cottages and bedrooms. Each is hidden in private alcoves within the rare milkwood forest, ensuring complete seclusion. The range of units have a peaceful ambience with uninterrupted vistas across the Atlantic ocean or the mountainous magic of Chapman's Peak.
This place of natural energy which is generated from the ancient milkwood trees and the fresh ocean breeze overlooks 8 kilometres of Noordhoek Beach just 25 minutes to the centre of Cape Town, South Africa.
CAPE TOWN RANGE OF ACTIVITIES FOR CONFERENCES/INCENTIVES/GUESTS
At Monkey Valley Beach Nature Resort ( considered the most beautiful and unique venue in South Africa!)
* Professional team building course set in the ravines and trees - 10 stations
* African communal feast with food from all over Africa in thatched treetop seaview hall
* Sea food barbeque overlooking the sea with fish straight from the surrounding ocean
* Wide range of unusual theme evenings and cabaret can be organised for you
* Canapes and drinks in a cave overlooking the sea
* Direct access to an unspoilt 5 mile long wide beach with soft sand and lagoons
* Volley Ball on the beach or on the terraces
* Massages and full natural health course with herbal saunas and health diet
* Horse riding on the beach . Whale viewing May to November
* Abseiling down huge cliffs with the sea bashing on the rocks below
* A wreck of a ship in the sand along the beach (for treasure hunts, shipwreck parties )
* orientation courses in the rocky cliffs, milkwood forest, sand dunes, boulders
* Mountain bike riding and mountain hikes
WITHIN 15 MINUTES
* Superb links golf courses
* Horse and camel riding along the beach back to Monkey Valley
* Swimming with penguins in beach with coves and huge boulders
* Drinks in a pub in a squatter camp
* Snorkelling with seals at Seal Island off a boat
* Boat trip to seal island ( plus champagne at sunset ) and on to the waterfront?
* Scratch patch with semi precious stones, craft markets, harbours
* Walk inside the cages of birds plus small animals at World of Birds
WITHIN 25 MINUTES
* Wine tasting at wine estates and lunch under the oaks at historic 400 year old Cape Dutch home
* Famous botanical gardens on the slopes of Table Mountain
* Climb via Skeleton gorge walk across the top of Table Mountain for drinks. Descent by cable car
WITHIN 30 MINUTES VIA FABULOUS SCENIC DRIVE
* The famous waterfront with its restaurants and live music on the edge of a working harbour, One of the best AQUARIUMS in the world
* Ascend Table Mountain (5500 foot high) by cable car (preferably at sunset to have a cocktail party at the top and salute the conclusions of the conference)
* Take an old steam train from the edge of the harbour to a wine estate. Champagne send off. Cape Malay food buffet - one of the finest in the world
* Moyo treetop restaurant at Spier wine estate with live African music
WITHIN FORTY MINUTES to an hour by car from Monkey Valley
* Wine estates for tastings, picnics, horse drawn carriages
* Cape Point where the Indian and Atlantic oceans meet + walks, baboons. Ostriches and some unique vegetation - whales May to November
WITHIN 1 TO 3 HOURS DRIVE BY CAR FROM MONKEY VALLEY
* Lunch or dinner in a cave right on the edge of the sea - whales within meters
* Wild flowers, bushmen paintings and fast rivers on a rocky bed
* River rafting on rubber dinghies, sleeping in ox wagons on the edge of the river
* Bungee jumping, bridge swings, abseiling through waterfalls
* Great white shark cage dive ( or view these wonderful animals from the deck)!
* Further game reserves and outdoor experiences, specialist eco-educational tours
Monkey Valley Resort - Noordhoek
Monkey Valley Resort is located in Noordhoek. Monkey Valley Resort accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Monkey Valley Resort reviews. Book Monkey Valley Resort online and Save!
As one of the top Independent Tour Operators in South Africa, we providing a wide selection of South Africa Accommodation
Noordhoek hotels, lodges, resorts, holidays, Noordhoek travel packages, and all inclusive luxury lodges.