We are proud to offer you smoke and alcohol free 3 star graded Bed & Breakfast as well as Self Catering Guest accommodation in the heart of Fish Hoek, Cape Town, South Africa.
Wellwood Lodge is ideally situated in the heart of Fish Hoek, with safe, secure, off- street parking facilities. The Lodge is a member of the GHA (Guest House Association), an AA Recommended Stop, as well as a 3-star SA Tourism Grading holder. All these give you the unmatched assurance of Wellwood’s high standards and quality. We offer the following accommodation and services.
Wellwood Lodge has a choice of 3 accommodation options, 1. Bed & Breakfast, 2. Self Catering House, 3. Self Catering Flat. All units are serviced daily except for dish washing.
Bed & Breakfast
Wellwood Lodge offers bed and breakfast accommodation for individuals, couples, families and larger groups. A total of 17 double and family rooms are available.
1. Single, double and family rooms are available.
2. Rates include breakfasts.
3. Tea and coffee available at all times.
4. Well appointed diningroom.
5. Comfortable lounge - enjoy meeting and sharing your experiences with the other visitors.
6. We also cater for special functions including conferences, weddings, dinners and seminars.
7. Children are very welcome - baby sitting by arrangement.
8. Airport Shuttle and Car Hire by arrangement.
Self Catering Cottage
Owned by Wellwood Lodge is a comfortable relaxing self catering guest cottage, well positioned close to the beach, with all the neccessary facilities. 2 Minutes to shopping malls, restaurants and walks.
1. 4 Bedrooms (main en suite), sleeps 8 people.
2. 3 Bathrooms, 3 Toilets, basins in all bedrooms.
3. All Linen and towels supplied.
4. Fully fitted kitchen with gas stove, fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
5. Lounge with TV.
6. Private Garden.
7. Serviced daily (no dish washing).
8. Secure Parking.
9. Children are very welcome - baby sitting by arrangement.
10. Airport Shuttle and Car Hire by arrangement.
Self Catering Flat
Owned by Wellwood Lodge is Wellwood Gardens which has of a lovely self catering flat on the 1st floor, well positioned close to the beach, with all the neccessary facilities. 2 Minutes to shopping malls, restaurants and walks.
1. 1 Bedrooms, sleeps 2 people and has 2 single sleeper couches.
2. All Linen and towels supplied.
3. Fitted kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, crockery and cutlery.
4. Lounge with TV.
5. Single, double and family rooms are available.
6. Serviced daily (no dish washing).
7. Secure Parking.
8. Children are very welcome - baby sitting by arrangement.
9. Airport Shuttle and Car Hire by arrangement.
As a coastal suburb of Cape Town, Fish Hoek is popular as a residence for commuters and holidaymakers alike. The traditional industries of trek fishing and angling coexist with the leisure pursuits of surfing, sailing and sunbathing and has one of the safest swimming beaches in South Africa.
Simon's Town with it's many National Monuments.
For more than two centuries it has been an important naval base and harbour first for the Royal Navy and now the SA Navy
Kalk Bay fishing village with it's famous restaurants.
Kalk Bay is home to the famous surf spot named "Kalk Bay Reef". This is renowned for heavy barrels and the associated shallow reef. It is best surfed on a big south-easterly swell or a north west wind.
Cape Point Nature Reserve with spectacular views.
With its diverse habitat, ranging from rocky mountain tops to beaches and open sea, the Cape of Good Hope is home to at least 250 species of birds, 1100 species of indigenous plants, coastal fynbos on alkaline sands and inland fynbos on acid soils, are found.
Boulder Beach popular penguin colony.
Here small coves with white sandy beaches and calm shallow waters are interspersed between boulders of Cape granite. There has been a colony of African penguins at Boulders Beach since 1985
Muizenberg learn how to surf.
Is considered to be the birthplace of surfing in South Africa. It has a fine, long beach that in effect stretches all the way round the top of False Bay and it is home to the African Institute for Mathematical Sciences.
It is best-known for its picturesque shoreline and its long, wide, sandy beach and is a favourite place to go horse riding on the beach.
Wellwood Lodge - Fish Hoek
Wellwood Lodge is located in Fish Hoek. Wellwood Lodge accommodation, hotel information, holiday specials, packages, photos, rates and Wellwood Lodge reviews. Book Wellwood Lodge online and Save!
As one of the top Independent Tour Operators in South Africa, we providing a wide selection of South Africa Accommodation
Fish Hoek hotels, lodges, resorts, holidays, Fish Hoek travel packages, and all inclusive luxury lodges.